Thanks HT

IamZeke

I think those who were messaged to come visit will appreciate what you have done here and why you did it, HT.

I've refrained from using what we called you elsewhere. That's your prerogative, imo.

So thanks.

And I get to make the first off-topic post on the forum too! I'm so cutting edge here that I did it before I even had smilies to spruce it up. :p

Libertas

Administrator
Staff member
Thank you. for certain reasons I can not use my real name, nor do I really want it.

The reason for this community is due to the excessive censorship on mainstream sites, such as reddit. Anything with a conseratice point of view instantly gets voted down. How are people suppose to get their voice out when sites like youtube, reddit, facebook.... etc, censor certain content.

For example, facebook has been removing posts with the whistleblowers name in it, why? We have a right to face our accuser, and the president is no different.

IamZeke

The new handle is fitting for this place. Given the freedoms you've allowed then someone would have to be well over the decency line to get in trouble. So when that happens, they probably deserve some hammering time by you.

Libertas

Administrator
Staff member
You censored more people, ideas and even words. Harvey
Sometimes people got out of hand, and they had to be dealt with.

This place was opened so people can post stuff they can not at other forums.

I got so sick and tired of places like reddit downvoting anything pro-trump I eventually stopped visiting.

White_man_Dave

Proud yankee
I think those who were messaged to come visit will appreciate what you have done here and why you did it, HT.

I've refrained from using what we called you elsewhere. That's your prerogative, imo.

So thanks.

And I get to make the first off-topic post on the forum too! I'm so cutting edge here that I did it before I even had smilies to spruce it up. :p
This comment of yours probably belongs in the gay forum, you tart. Go juggle dick in the subforum meant for it.

IamZeke

Looks like a bunch of bored assholes showed up to troll simply because they could.

If you have ever set up and run forums of a bold nature that ended up successful then you would realize the amount of work and hassle involved.

I have and they were a lot of time and work for the root admin. Oh yeah, and you have to pay for the domain and hosting too.

I'm going to show a bit of appreciation. And you turds are going to show your ass instead.

Good that we could define ourselves clearly from the outset.

The freedom to say anything you want defines your character or lack thereof.

Hawk

Shut the fuck up!

Looks like a bunch of bored assholes showed up to troll simply because they could.

If you have ever set up and run forums of a bold nature that ended up successful then you would realize the amount of work and hassle involved.

I have and they were a lot of time and work for the root admin. Oh yeah, and you have to pay for the domain and hosting too.

I'm going to show a bit of appreciation. And you turds are going to show your ass instead.

Good that we could define ourselves clearly from the outset.

The freedom to say anything you want defines your character or lack thereof.

Reactions: kev

Hawk

Karma?? Zeke has been building up bad karma for a long time. She just doesn't fall under anyone's protection here, and has to stand on her own two feet, and you see how she crumbles under the most minimal pressure.

Daddy issues, or mommy issues?

You are not spreading good karma. What you spread is what you reap. Chances are you never planted a garden?

NameBannedMe

JFC some of you hold grudges way to long. I mean, my grudge was a year or 2. Some of you all talking shit from 5 years ago you're still pissed about. Damn.

IamZeke

Karma?? Zeke has been building up bad karma for a long time. She just doesn't fall under anyone's protection here, and has to stand on her own two feet, and you see how she crumbles under the most minimal pressure.
I've been pissing off people my whole life. I live with the consequences.

You're just crying because because somewhere down the line you got your pecker slapped for shitty behavior and figured blaming me was easier on your fragile ego than living with what you did.

I don't even know who you are. Don't care either, but the view looks nice from the penthouse I live in rent free in your head.

I have to laugh at a loser who joins a forum in hopes of getting his self esteem back.