New World Government

AXPCalledJeff

I was wondering where to put this. But I am curious if there are any members here who make the connections with mandatory vaccines, economic crashes, COVID-19, politicians who are elected before the people elect them and the list could fill a book.

I'm grateful that this forum excist and feel a bit stupid for only finding it out today. The truth is I'm not a big fan of technology, although I use it as a tool, so all the social media hype, smart phones etc. all went past me. First because when I grew up I had to do everything myself and thus never had the finances to affort al these technical gizmo's. The irony is that because of this I did a lot of research from books and magazines, rarely the internet since I didn't had it at my direct disposal, I found out about the health dangers but mostly I started monitoring social behavior around technology. So these days it's a conscious choice.

This brought me to David Icke's book "Infinite Love is the Only Truth, Everything Else is an Illusion". The beautiful thing is, when I finished the book in two days I didn't learn anything new, instead everything written in the book I already knew. It was one of the key moments in my life that took me out a quiet depression and made me feel happy who I am. It was the "Phantom Self" and the "Perception Deception" that really gave me a clear global picture of the insane evil that is festering our world.

Thanks for reading this and I like to add I am pro active in healing this world, I am willing to help all that need to in a non violent way. Feel free to converse or critise me if you want to!

"It is no measure of health to be well adjusted to a profoundly sick society"

Attachments