Kamala Harris drops out of 2020 race

Libertas

Administrator
Staff member
It seems Kamala Harris dropped out of the 2020 presidential race, which is a good thing. There are rumors going around of her fighting to keep innocent people in prison. they were suppose to have been proven innocent after Kamala Harris prosecuted them, but after new evidence came out she fought to keep them in prison.

These are just rumors, but I wish she had stayed in the race long enough to face them. After all, if President Trump could endure the flat out lies of Russian collusion, the Kamala Harris can face rumors of malicious prosecution.

I figure the race will be down to Biden and Bloomberg, with Biden edging out Bloomberg. The honest truth is Bloomberg has too much baggage with outrageous laws such as stop and frisk.

So long Kamala Harris, the race is better off without you.

Libertas

Administrator
Staff member
Biden himself has his fair share of baggage. He also has a penchant for tripping over his own tongue.
Hello Snuffy, welcome to the community.

Biden needs to step aside before he gets to face Trump. In a face-to-face heat with Trump, President Trump would run circles around Biden.

IamZeke

This makes for an interesting side show. All racial minorities are effectively out. The rest are 1%ers at best. That in itself will cause some talk if the SJWs are honest about diversity instead of just wanting the commies to win at all costs. If they sweep it under the rug then you will realize that actual "social justice" is merely a smokescreen by Democrat leadership. Be sure to point that fact out to your liberal acquaintances to increase their demoralization about 2020.

Next up is whether the females hold out. Only Pocahontas seems able to make it beyond Iowa. Too bad Gabbard can't get out of first gear. She seems one of the best to match up against Trump himself. Too bad she's a gun grabber or I think she could really threaten Trump. But Iowa will likely take her out. Not that I'd get behind her if she was pro 2A, but other than the 2A business she looks like what a modern and successful Democratic party needs to get behind if they want mainstream appeal and not just victim politics. Her family values dad should have a chat with her to dump the gun grabbing. It worked for Trump, as a matter of fact.

If it boils down to Bernie or Biden then feel free to rub the fact into liberal faces that they can't beat an old white guy unless they bring an old white guy, which means championing fringe types and ignoring their mainstream is always doomed to fail. Face it. Hitlery would top the polls if she joined the race tomorrow because she appealed to more than just the extreme fringe in the Democrats. She wasn't popular because she was female. She was popular because she was pro national defense, pro business, wasn't a tax-the-rich fanatic, and wasn't a rabid gun grabber. People were hoping for a repeat of the 90's Clinton economics success. Money in the pocket really apeals to more voters than social justice. Obummer ran on the economy too. The economy is always half the presidential race. So if they eventually trot out Biden or Bernie then be smug about it. Ram in the libtards faces hard that the mainstream always counts.

Honor the 2A and honor the economy and Democrat can at least make a solid run at the White House.

And welcome, Snuffy.

It seems Kamala Harris dropped out of the 2020 presidential race, which is a good thing. There are rumors going around of her fighting to keep innocent people in prison. they were suppose to have been proven innocent after Kamala Harris prosecuted them, but after new evidence came out she fought to keep them in prison.

These are just rumors, but I wish she had stayed in the race long enough to face them. After all, if President Trump could endure the flat out lies of Russian collusion, the Kamala Harris can face rumors of malicious prosecution.

I figure the race will be down to Biden and Bloomberg, with Biden edging out Bloomberg. The honest truth is Bloomberg has too much baggage with outrageous laws such as stop and frisk.

So long Kamala Harris, the race is better off without you.
I'm still amazed that Warren managed to so fuck herself that she lost half her support in a month's time. And you're right, so long, Harris the Hypocrite!!