How do we raise daughters so they do not file for divorce?

Libertas

Administrator
Staff member
Somewhere around 85% of divorces are initiated by women. How can society break that trend by teaching our daughters to stay in committed relationships?

Studies show the more sexual partners a woman has the less happy she will be in a long term relationship. Maybe the first step is to teach young ladies the value of sex and being able to pair bond with her husband?

Then there is the feminist issue teaching women it is their right to break apart a family.

Why is this important? So children will be raised in stable family units. Children raised in broken homes are more like to do drugs, smoke, unwed pregnancy.. the whole nine yards.

Libertas

Administrator
Staff member
I study paleontology. Helps me uinderstand the republican party.

Is that why the Democrat party is broke financially and the GPO rakes in millions of dollars?

The vast majority of the nation (as a land mass) is republican, while democrats have a couple of strong holds on the fringes of society.

Still does not address how to raise daughters so they do not file for divorce.

What has gone so horribly wrong in society that they hand that rocks the cradle, also wrecks the family.

Ides of April

Proud Bitch
You realize I'm not your marriage counselor, right? The best advice I can offer is to fix yourself before trying to fix others.

Libertas

Administrator
Staff member
You realize I'm not your marriage counselor, right? The best advice I can offer is to fix yourself before trying to fix others.

Around 85% of divorces are initiated by women - that is a problem for society and should be addressed.

My wife and I have a good relationship, so this thread has nothing to do with me.