Free speech time

Linda T.M.

I do not think gays should have any rights, it goes against the word of god from the good book. By engaging in sex with the same gender you cause issues in procreating, if everyone went gay the world would eventually cease to be.

I personally feel being gay should be illegal and gays should get the same treatment as the other sex offenders. Put them on a list where we can watch them or in prison where that type of stuff can be controlled.

I hope this was not too much truth but people need to open their eyes, this type of behavior should not be tolerated.

Libertas

Administrator
Staff member
I do not think gays should have any rights, it goes against the word of god from the good book. By engaging in sex with the same gender you cause issues in procreating, if everyone went gay the world would eventually cease to be.

Thank you, and it is absolutely your right to feel that way.

I disagree on the "should not have any rights", as we are granted rights by our creator, and those rights can not be taken away without due process of law.

Hawk

You ever took the time to read the Bible? It's a veritable laundry list of things you can't do, and I'm guaranteeing you do some things that damn you to eternal hellfire according to the "good book."

I personally feel being gay should be illegal and gays should get the same treatment as the other sex offenders. Put them on a list where we can watch them or in prison where that type of stuff can be controlled.

I hope this was not too much truth but people need to open their eyes, this type of behavior should not be tolerated.

Linda T.M.

You ever took the time to read the Bible? It's a veritable laundry list of things you can't do, and I'm guaranteeing you do some things that damn you to eternal hellfire according to the "good book."
Being gay is a big one, and you do not know me. I live by the book and I will die by the book. Think about the overall effect of a homosexual society where straight people are very few and far inbetween, eventually it would be the death of humanity. Look at how limiting babies hurt China? They say they will die off at this rate due to lack of having kids. The gay community is a much more viable vile threat to Caucasian America.

Linda T.M.

I think LTM is a crackpot.

I know a few faggots that can out shoot most Alpha Males.
I think you are defensive over gays because youve dabbled in these sins. I am pretty sure of it actually. Social justices warriors such as yourself are a joke, they are confused mentally deformed individuals with a lack of a deeper thought process and usually extremely sensitive and unstable. Thank you for the opinions but the insults were juvenile at best.

Ides of April

Proud Bitch
I think you are defensive over gays because youve dabbled in these sins. I am pretty sure of it actually. Social justices warriors such as yourself are a joke, they are confused mentally deformed individuals with a lack of a deeper thought process and usually extremely sensitive and unstable. Thank you for the opinions but the insults were juvenile at best.
You're just upset because no man wants you. It's not because they're gay, it's because you're repulsive.

IamZeke

Or just maybe it doesn't bother us much what people do in the privacy of their home.

Since we are all born with rights your proposal is to take them away. That means laws. It's one thing to hate giving groups special rights and quite another for taking them away. You want the laws to punish gays. Which means when you don't like something you want a law passed. Too many damn laws anyway. Worse about your statist freedom restricting ways is that you give your primary reason being that it goes against your religion. You are acting just as bad as the SJW's from the opposite direction. There was a good reason our Founders said absolutely no to people who think like you do. Go visit the Sandbox and you'll get to see insane religion go rampant and restrict and murder people. Only took me a year there seeing all these different religions killing in the name of God to make me swear off religion completely for Deism.

Separation of church and state. That is already the law and been so for over 200 years. Learn to deal with it and quit using libel to get back at those who accepted the way our nation was made.

In any case, the world hit its sustainable natural carry capacity back in the 70's. Now we have to made food from nonfood just to feed everyone. If you've had kids since then you are part of the problem. Others choosing a lifestyle that doesn't procreate are picking up your burden for you. The gays you hate are helping keep a lid on overpopulation. Frankly, you owe them. So what if they are an aberration to nature? Mankind has already screwed up the natural order. I suppose instead we could start killing all the people born from the 80's onward until we get back under natural carrying capacity for the planet. Shall we start with any of your bloodline born after 1980? No? OK, then how about you STFU about the gays for now?

Mindless Bible thumpers. Try actually reading the whole thing sometime. Christ has already forgiven the gays.