China is killing Africa with debt

Libertas

Administrator
Staff member
Various African nations are deeply in debt to China. Rather than paying the debt back, African nations are defaulting on the loans. What did China get out of this? Stuff like free access to ports.

I suspect that once China has access to ports, China will expand its operations into the heart of Africa.

What is the final goal? Access to vast amounts of untapped natural resources. The resources will be mined, shipped to China, refined, then sold to the rest of the world.

Libertas

Administrator
Staff member
Thank God the US doesn't do shit like this, right? GTFOOH!

Yea, really.

Besides having over 20 trillion in debt we are saddled with, there is the overthrowing of governments and interfering in elections.

The United States has a long history of crimes against humanity, but we turn a blind eye to it.

Linda T.M.

Various African nations are deeply in debt to China. Rather than paying the debt back, African nations are defaulting on the loans. What did China get out of this? Stuff like free access to ports.

I suspect that once China has access to ports, China will expand its operations into the heart of Africa.

What is the final goal? Access to vast amounts of untapped natural resources. The resources will be mined, shipped to China, refined, then sold to the rest of the world.
Africa has been dead for a long time, suger.
China is just looking to make some money off those walking corpses. Im no racist but a lot can be said about Africa that might sound bad. I will leave it at that.

Linda T.M.

You sound almost as bad as kev does with his racist remarks. It is not their fault that they were oppressed by many nations including my own. It was a dark time for the crown.
Well, if you are wearing a crown than you need to get right with jesus and leave Africa alone. If America was really racist there would still be slaves, blacks riding the back of the bus and the option to refuse service to anyone you want at your buisness. This aint oppression its entitlement.