Any one know how to build a nice porch for my trailer?

Linda T.M.

Moved to Alabama earlier in the year got me a nice double wide for a good price, only thing I need now is a decent porch big enough for my chair but not too big, no need for anything fancy.
It needs a ramp for my Ma, she cant walk too well anymore due to the diabetes. Any help is much appreeciated.

IamZeke

One tornado and you are toast. Hold the cash and put it toward saving for a real home.

God hates trailer homes and smashes them without remorse to teach a lesson.

Only place he leaves them alone is in the desert because he figures anyone living in a desert is too crazy to take a hint.

Linda T.M.

One tornado and you are toast. Hold the cash and put it toward saving for a real home.

God hates trailer homes and smashes them without remorse to teach a lesson.

Only place he leaves them alone is in the desert because he figures anyone living in a desert is too crazy to take a hint.
God hates gay people too yet they manage to survive, Im sure my trailer will too. This attitude towards trailers does not come off as very helpful.

IamZeke

God hates gay people too yet they manage to survive, Im sure my trailer will too. This attitude towards trailers does not come off as very helpful.
How do you know? Did you ask him? No, I don't mean listening to imagined voices in your head either.

Or are you reading some book that a man in a funny hat wrote to get other men to submit to his will and give him money?

Does it say the word "version" on the front? Either God makes mistakes or a man wanted to tweak the spin factor some more, you bigot.

I was helpful. I live in hurricane and tornado country. People die in those tiny boxes all the time. They also die in those cheap plank sheathed houses all the time too. If it's not brick, stone, concrete, or hardwood log then you live in a dump that can end up as your coffin.

A porch on a trailer is like tying a ribbon on a pig. You have to live somewhere, but until you live in a proper home then money spent to glofity crap is just spray painting a turd.

Stuck in low rent? Then fight harder to get up the ladder. Once you accept low rent then you are low rent.