A Common Community

Crootn

I accidently came across this site today when trying to link to a site a few of my friends have been working called The Free Speech Forum .

We are a group that were censored on a college football recruiting site (Rivals) and left to create our own site a few months back. We started by callin the site Crootn and then wrapped a site around Crootn called The Free Speech Forum.

We have a fairly active community that can be found through the following link:

Michael

OK, good luck, but I don't give a hoot about football when the country is being destroyed. I came here because of some familiarity with and trust of (maybe ;) ) the owner.

Crootn

OK, good luck, but I don't give a hoot about football when the country is being destroyed. I came here because of some familiarity with and trust of (maybe ;) ) the owner.
Sorry for not being more clear! The community would talk politics on the football forum, but was banned because the view didn't line up with the "status quo". They are very much engaged in trying to solve modern problems (although there is some goofing off as well)

Check it out, and I encourage this site owner to check it out. I live the vision here and think we could work together. We use XenForo as well.